We at Gosmartbricks welcome various speakers and experts about home building, construction, design, architecture, and home maintenance etc, with a single purpose to give you valuable information to build, decorate, and maintain your sweet home with latest techniques around the world. In this post we introduce Parushni Aggarwal, Founder & Creative Director, StudioCREO, who pens down a few accessible ways to dec up your dens in a classy way. The entrance space of your house, the living room can be done in a way that it looks completely fresh and new.
With the onset of autumn, India sees a high spirit of festivity in and around neighbourhood. Everyone gears up redoing their space to welcome the festivity.
Home decor, besides being a mode of personal expression is also deeply influenced by the time we live in, the fashion that the time decides for us and a signature of the society we belong to. It completely depends on the kind of colors, textures and material one uses up to redo the space.
Living Room Trends
- The latest living room trends involve a contemporary look with bold colors and simplistic style furniture pieces.
- The artifacts used as elements for décor purposes only are statement pieces that complete a look with ease. Comfort is another important factor that is considered widely today.
- Living room spaces are seen from a utility point of view than just show.
- The latest in wall treatments could be the use of tiles to create wall murals that are trending at a fast pace.
- Tiles come in many patterns and designs for the end consumer to be spoilt with choices.
- Also they are very easy to maintain making it a favourite among consumers today.
- Straight-line method for furniture pieces is in vogue right now.
- Traditional and bulky furniture makes spaces look small and isn’t a favourite anymore.
- For an expansive look and easy to maintain, the contemporary look for luxury furniture is trending.
- Minimalistic looks are more appreciated than clutter today.